Fall Fairies

I love everything about these Fall Fairies!  They are so easy, cute and can be made from many materials you probably have laying in your craft drawer.  Better yet...kids of all ages love them!

Credit goes to Pink and Green MaMa and her inspiring blog of ideas.  We changed up a few things as you are all welcome to do.  I even thought these would make great elves for Christmas!  Imagine the possibilities!

        

        
Stack yarn for hair- tie.
Begin with one regular
pipe cleaner.
Thread the hair through- to the
 center of the stem, then fold it in half.  
With hair at the top, slide a head bead
into place.  Continue, but don't forget to
add (wrap) arms around the
shoulder area.  Beads and buttons are random.
The leaves and face beads are from
Oriental Trading Craft Company.

So cute!


Comments

  1. LOve this, what a wonderful post! I am looking in my craft drawer already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so cute, I wanna make my own fall fairies with a blue hair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment