A fun idea with your bubble wrap prints.
I was breaking brain cells trying to come up with a cool art project for my second grade bubble print papers.
So, after some thought, I came up with these interactive "springy" snakes...they really do spring and bounce when held by their popsicle stick tongues! This fun-factor makes them a hit with the kids.
1. Draw a spiral on the back of your paper. End with a head shape that is fat enough to not break easily. Cut while fixing/trimming the tail area to look pointed.
2. Add a popsicle stick tongue. Double sided foam dots work great! They are strong and ready to hold well immediately.
3. Glue on the eyes of your choice.
4. You may have kids draw belly lines on the other side.
5. Name your new friend, hold their tongues and take them for a bouncy walk.
Here is an afterthought...
Would large black dots (with the other tiny colored bubbles) make the paper look like boa skin? If anyone tries this please let me know- thanks!