These shrinky dink pins are fun and easy to make! Simply:
- buy black shrinky dink film (rough and ready is sanded- regular pack needs a quick sanding that is easy to do in 3 minutes.)
- provide students with a pattern so they can trace the outline of a bat (with white pencil).
- cut them out with their name on the back of the wing.
- Use a white colored pencil to create fangs and eyes. (You could also use silver markers.)
- shrink as directed and
- add glitter if desired and/or
- add a pinback with hot glue for them!